Napa Valley Equine

History

Since the 1950's, the clinic property has been used for agriculture and livestock use. Initially established as a farm and chicken coup site, the facility was modified into a veterinary clinic and was operated by Dr. Hammerich. In 1977 there was a change of ownership after Drs. Jim and Patty Latham purchased the business and continued caring for both the large and small animals of the Napa Valley for the next 24 years. In 2001, Dr. Sonder and Dr. Northrup continued the legacy of the practice. Then in 2013, the practice was divided into separate small animal and equine businesses where Dr. Lindsay Fisher currently operates and practices as Napa Valley Equine.




About Us

Napa Valley Equine is primarily a mobile practice, but does offer in clinic services. We are committed to providing the best possible care for our patients. Our team of veterinarians include Dr. Lindsay Fisher, Dr. Vanessa G.B Rood and Dr. Claudia Sonder. They collaborate together maintain to prevent illness or injury, maintain proper health and improve the quality of life or athletic performance of your horse. We are equipped with state of the art digital radiography, ultrasound and endoscopy. Our practice also encompasses acupuncture techniques, dental floating, minor surgical procedures and much more. Additionally, we are available for after hours emergency services.


               
Website Builder